Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My skeletons that were in the closet

are now out!

Halloween gets better and better every year.

We ventured in our town home neighborhood and the kids took home almost half a pillowcase EACH. Cooper was dragging his pillowcase by the time we turned the corner to come home.

Our neighborhood is hands down one of the best there is in this area. Wonderfully festive with lots of families.

This years costumes were really a breeze...I already had patterns from Ottobre for jammies for all three sizes and I had some polyester knit from last year's batman costumes, so the boys had theirs in a jiffy. I used purple cotton knit for Rafaella, it was so thick - almost sweatshirt thick, perfect for the weather.

The bones were applique using some white fleece I had stashed away.

Skeletons!

Do you see the expressions on their faces? Totally classic for each of their personlities.

I couldn't help but get one of the baby

Purple Skeleton

Off to somehow stash away the evil sugar that is now in my house! I am tempted by the SECOND!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! Those costumes are great!!!!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How adorable! I'm bookmarking for next year...htt

2:22 AM  
Blogger little yellow canary said...

so beautiful! each one of your babes is gorgeous! love the costumes!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home