Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sewing comes in handy...

for birthday parties. Especially little girls' birthdays. This is what I have concluded.

I have been privy to attend numerous birthdays last year and will most likely attend many this year, now that both Greggy and Cooper in school. They are always so fun and crazy. Very noisy! Chaotic. And exhausting.

But I look forward to the cake and the gift opening. Most especially at little girls' parties...because I am a crafting freak and am looking forward to her opening her present from Greggy (doh - I mean me).

This weekend was another opportunity for me to dive into my pile of pinks :)

maria

The shirt is made of a pink interlock, and after putting it together I embroidered her initial on the front. Pants are a stretch twill.

Ms. M loved it, and so did her Mama. Which makes me happy...and I am grateful that there is another little one possibly wearing something I have made :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home