Monday, September 25, 2006

Since I am admitting my list addiction,

I might as well mention that I have a "thing" with coffee.

I have a soup Polish Pottery mug, which holds my usual 2 servings of java, sitting here next to the keyboard, steaming hot from it.

I nurse one while I cook dinner, and continue to reheat it until I finally consume it all, around 8 at night.

Ironically, despite the amount of coffee I consume, I am not much of a connoisseur. I couldn't tell you what the difference is between the different roasts. All I know is that I love my coffee hot, almost pale from milk and with 2 teaspoons of sugar.

Oh and frothy.

This is where my Senseo comes in. A perfect, frothy drink every time. For this un-gadgeted family, a stunning and wonderful realization and purchase.

Thanks Mom for turning us to the dark side.

Off to enjoy the rest of these few minutes to myself.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger misty said...

I've actually begun my own coffee addiction since becoming a mother...

Oh, and after one day with our Volvo I think we are really going to enjoy it. We would typically go for a VW though.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home