Saturday, September 16, 2006

When the smallest things matter.

Rafaella is at that grand age of over 1. Over 1 going on 3. You know what I'm getting at right? With 2 older male siblings, she is probably the most rambunctious 14 month old I know, and I say that in the most Mother Bear sort of way. Watch out future suitors, because Rafaella won't need her brothers or Daddy taking care of her; she will in fact take care of herself. (mama says proudly)

This sweet and smart over 1 yr old has mastered the art of removing her cloth diapers. Hurray, I thought initially...she has been doing so when she is wet, and this is a good sign, no?

No...not when mama is not ready and she happens to not be "finished". To make this story short, her poor nursing pillow (the curved kind) was drenched with her kindness.

I washed the pillow first, and then reached for a new pillowcase, handmade by Holly. The pillowcase is made of flannel, super soft with the sweetest print.

Ahhh, it made me smile.

And Rafaella, well, she took to it quickly...


From Holly/Momufactured.com

...and for now, things are quiet, and I can drink my coffee before the long night ahead...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home