Friday, October 27, 2006

Goodie Bags and the Anticipation

I'm a little under pressure with Halloween costumes. I am perpetually on island time when it comes to these personal projects. As much as I love to make them, for some reason each and every year I am under the gun.

Today Greggy has a Halloween party, and Cooper has his on Monday. While I cannot attend the actual events because I have the other two in tow, I cannot help but want to contribute in the celebration. I am a (enter my maiden last name here) after all. Even if my plate is tipping, I won't pass up the opportunity. It's a sickness, really.

halloween goodie bags :)

What is it about goodie bags that excite me? Even if I know what's in it, I want one for myself. Is it the process of opening it? Or knowing what's in it is all mine?

I love them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home