Friday, February 16, 2007

Yes! Snow Day #5

No school, again! The kids and I are having a blast, turning our place into fantasy land...make believe castles and horses and spacemen. There has been crafts! Everywhere!

And I am exhausted. But smiling still.

My van is stuck in the snow, which has now turned to ice. Greg has been having a go at digging it out...last night he got the van halfway out but alas, my girl wanted to stay exactly where she was...in front of the house.

Tonight Greg will take a pick ax to the snow. It's really not THAT MUCH snow, but it is a definite rock that won't budge.

The capris are done...yes, they are CAPRIS. Down to Rafaella's calves. Woot!

100_1430

I have attempted all morning to get a picture of her in it, but my camera will not capture a running toddler. No matter how cute she is.

These were made from Theresa's Picky Pants Pattern (which I have used over and over and I love - thanks T!), and knit with the Rose Bouquet colorway by Morwenna. She is an "art-eest". *bow*.

We are still in Februrary, and still Knitting for Others, so I started on a long overdue scarf for Greg, to match the hat I knit for him a couple of months ago.

This is Lindon Merino in Flynn (colorway) dyed by Sharon. This photo didn't capture it, but it's such a pretty combination of greys, just perfect for Greg and his personality. Very basic, with a splash of fun. Hmmm...I don't know what that says about Greg, but that he is a very practical kind of man, with a mischievious side.

Truly, I am spoiled! We are now welcoming the weekend, which means it will be time for me to get to work on the Ward. I'm looking forward to seeing some mamas and their babies.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home