Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow Day #4

I'm becoming spoiled!

Yesterday was a wonderful "Love" Day, with Greg allowing me a day off...I hid in my sewing room while the footsteps and screams and laughter happened above me. I came up for meals but went back to burying myself in fabric and thread and yarn and solitude.

Mama = Happy.

Today was a great mail day! My favorite magazines came in and probably The Best Bread Book Ever.

I borrowed the bread book from the library and have had it for 9 weeks. I have to finally return it after renewing it online 3 times, which was the maximum I was allowed. Thank goodness for Half.com, I got an older edition for a grand $6 .

I think I have tried 6? recipes, and to me that makes it a stellar cookbook. I have redone these 6 recipes at least twice since Christmas, and the only reason why I haven't tried the others is because they ask for other ingredients that I don't have on hand readily.

I also got some WAHM goodness, 2 pot holders from Amanda and a necklace from Jess. Isn't yellow just a lovely color? I purchased these two items around the same time, and as you can tell, I had yellow on the brain.

The potholders are perfection, Amanda is a wonderful seamstess...and the necklace, well...I am *so* pleased to have received a yellow Reaching Rock. (especially after all of the begging I did when she went to Arizona to a bead show).

I'm off to cook and read my magazines!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home