Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Yay!



We got some of that powdery goodness called snow today! It was so beautiful and soft and light, I practically only had to blow to get the snow off my car.

School was cancelled today due to the 2 inch downfall. Please, northerners, no heckling please! I understand that some of you have had feet of snow fall and it is business as usual. And to think most of the snow melted off the road by 2 pm. And that there is not snow predicted for tomorrow.

We took advantage and got outside first thing in the morning, the boys jumping into the not so large pile of snow I made from shovelling and made snow angels and snow balls and very very small pudgy snowmen.




We spent the afternoon under the covers in my bedroom, all four of us, watching Disney movies, eating leftover pizza and peppermint bark, and singing the disney tunes. I think I read Gregory's book of trains 5 times today. Cooper led a discussion on why it's important to eat dessert. I talked to my Greg, my Mother and Best Friend on the phone, and I knit.

It has been a good day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Davina said...

Sounds like a beautiful day. :D

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home