Monday, January 01, 2007

Jumping back in, needles first.

Happy New Year!

The entire family greeted 2007, glued to the TV watching Carson Daly (how the heck did he get so popular, wasn't he just on TRL?) , me a little full and happy with some wine shared with Greg. This morning we were all just a tad bit grumpy from the lack of sleep.

Except this girl that is:
100_1275

She was ready to go, full speed all day. To be an 18 month old!

I started on the Sewingmamas Wristwarmers Knitalong, after deciding that I am going to give my other hobbies a good effort this year, among others as part of my resolutions this year. I chose a fairly beginner pattern in hopes that I can finish it and either use or gift it.

wristwarmers

I'm using some hand dyed Lindon Merino by Sharon, yummy stuff, and the greys are just perfect.

We had an awesome Christmas! My most relaxing to note thus far, because
1. I gave myself time off from working the business and
2. Giftgiving was ultra special this year, working with so many talented mothers, WAHMs and Designers, that all of the presents I gave were so personal, and definitely heartfelt.

Here's to a great and relaxing first of the year! I hope that you had a wonderful festive holiday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home