Tuesday, January 02, 2007

C is for cookie...

100_1284

Whew...the last of the Christmas Cookies go out to Greg's coworkers tomorrow. They have just finished cooling and I placed them into tins. I hope that they will be nice and fresh for the AM (maybe for breakfast?)

C is for confused...

100_1286

My guage is right on. I followed the directions, and the wristwarmer is WAY. TOO. LARGE . Phooey. I didn't realize that my hands were that small and skinny. If the rest of my body was, I would be most grateful, but not this moment, with these hands.

so,

C is for change...

100_1283

I am trying again with a different pattern using this DK Blue Faced Laceiter Yarn hand dyed by Nada and Brad.

C is for Crossing my fingers

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Davina said...

That new pattern looks great! I hope they fit you. :) I have the opposite problem with my giant man-hands.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, it does look great!
I just barely got my first needles and yarn for Christmas and finally figured out how to do knit/pearl... took me 5 days of trying! lol.
You look like a pro!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why I'm happy that I'm still learning on scarves. this whole gauge thing, and the prospect of making something that doesn't fit...well, I'm not looking forward to the learning process in some ways. good luck with your second try.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home